Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Research Question

How does stress affects the health of an aquatic ecosystem and the effects of it?

I thought of this research question while looking at the fish tank in my house. What exactly affect the health of an aquatic ecosystem? Why do fish die of diseases and of stress? This led me to think about the problems that affect the aquatic ecosystem.

Firstly, what is an aquatic ecosystem? An aquatic ecosystem is a kind of ecosystem that is located in water bodies such as ponds and oceans. Different types of organism living in an aquatic ecosystem depend on each other and their environment. If a type of organism in the ecosystem died, other organisms may not be able to survive as well as they are interdependent. On my next post, I will be focusing on what is stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment